Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 2. No response

This morning I eagerly anticipated that my blog would have taken the internet by storm (once the mighty US had woken up and had a nibble at it).

I can not be 100% sure, but the evidence to support this seems limited. Like a politician, there was a big fat 'no comment'. I'll have to look into the Google Analytics story.

However this doesn't dampen my enthusiasm or detract from the experiment. It can take a while for sound to travel. And there's alot of other stuff in the news at the moment. Like Gay Gustav - one quick blow and he's outta' there.

Spent most of the morning driving because I decided one of the luxuries of not working is that I don't have to rush from A to B and get stressed about it. So despite the fact that the dog had eaten the relevant pages of my map, I just decided to head of in the general direction of where my chores took me. Obviously got lost, irate and almost crashed several times. I reckon I'll get used to it. Must be a mind-set. Like when you go on holiday and it takes a few days to settle into the rhythm.

[Fuck that's a weird word to spell - rhythm. Tried about 6 times and never looked right. Tried in Word and it didn't correct it, go tried on Google and they sorted me out. No vowels. Looks Welsh. Don't trust that word.]

Today I start getting fit (must assemble equipment first - perhaps that counts as exercise? it is already getting on). Tomorrow gardening calls. Fuck - I've joked that I've taken early retirement, but have I actually aged 40 years in 2 days? I honestly found myself staring at a bird in a tree today wondering what it's name was (not as in it's christian name but the species name obviously). What? I don't give a left-handed arsehole about birds. Worrying.

No comments: