Monday, September 1, 2008

01.09.08 - Fat Girl Falling

When a girl falls over in a forest and nobody laughs. How do we really know she's fat?

When someone starts a blog and tells no-one about it, does no advertising, gives it an obscure name etc, how do we know he is blogging? Maybe the question is, do 'we' actually care?

So today I start my first ever blog. To call it an experiment is pretentious, but I am curious as to how many curious / bored / lonely / sad (delete as appropriate) fuckers are out there cruising random new websites on the off-chance their clearly mundane lives will be briefly enlightened. I'm sure there are plenty, but will they find the fat girl?

Plus - like every other cock that's online - I reckon I'm not too shabby at writing and it's a good way to get stuff of this repressed chest anyway.

I'm sure that all that will happen is I'll get bored and no-one will read it. But that's fine.

Anyway, enough about you. Let's talk about me. I resigned my job on Friday. Someone in Africa opting to stop receiving a pay cheque... umm... not sure how sensible, but I've got to find something other than corporate (un) living for the remainder of the decades before I die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is only me testing it works